YUMI LASH CERTIFIED TECHNICHIAN
YUMI™ Lashes is an advanced technique designed to boost and lift the lash without having to resort to false lashes. In other words, it is a powerful alternative to false lashes that enhances your own natural beauty and coloring. Instead of doing a traditional perm that simply curves your lashes, YUMI™ LASHES turns the eyelashes upwards, gives them Length, Height and Volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes. While it is easy to control, it requires great precision, skill and hygiene. Each treatment must be personalized to each set of eyes. Please read our FAQ below for more information.
Frequently Ask Questions
Who can get lash lifting done?
Women and Men of all ages! If you have lashes that grow straight out and have no curl what so ever, lash lifting is perfect for you! If your lashes are light in color (blonde and/or white), our tinting will make your lashes appear darker and fuller. This creates the universally desired "open eye" look.
Are these Eyelash Extensions? Is it harmful to my natural lashes?
Yumi lash lifting is not an extension- it is an alternative to lash extensions with a lot less maintenance. There are no false lashes attached or any harmful adhesives used. All lashes are your own.
How long does it last?
Results last anywhere from 8-12 Weeks.
Can I wear makeup to this appointment?
No eye makeup is to be worn the day of your appointment. It is also required to not curl or apply any waterproof mascara 3-5 days prior to your Yumi Lash Lift Appointment.
How long does it take?
Procedure takes up to an hour- you will be laying down with your eyes closed.
What should I do after I my appointment?
After the procedure, there should be no makeup applied to the eye for 48 hours. When showering do not get any steam or water on the lashes. No lash Serums, lash extensions, or eye creams for 48 hours. Failure to follow these tips will result in the lash lift not lasting as long as it was created to.
I wear contacts and/or have sensitive eyes. Can I still get this done?
Contacts will be removed before procedure begins- If you have a contact case, bring that! If you forget, don't worry, we provide a case and solution during your appointment! All the products used are hypoallergenic, paraben and formaldehyde free. No products will get in your eyes or irritate them.
1. Eyelash Extensions need to be removed at least 3 days to 1 week prior to appointment
2. For best results do not use waterproof mascara or curl your lashes 5 days prior to your treatment
3. No eye makeup the day of your appointment. For example, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner etc.
4. Every client must fill out a waiver before starting treatment
5. Remove any eye makeup with oil free makeup remover the day prior
6. It’s recommended to wash your hair prior to your appointment because you may not for 48 hours after
1. No water and mascara on the lashes for 48 hours after the treatment
2. No steam, no heavy exercising that would cause excessive sweating, no hair washing (at home) for 48 hours after etc.
3. No lash Serums, lash extensions, eye creams for 48 hours.
4. Use oil free make up remover wipes to wash your face after the treatment